CORONAVIRUS UPDATE (COVID-19)
Whilst we welcome in the New Year, we will be adhering to the latest Covid-19 restrictions and rules. We will be operating under the stricter precautions adopted during the previous lockdowns. Thank you for your support and understanding.
FOR ANY VISITS, PLEASE REVIEW:
- Will you inform us immediately if you (or anyone at the property) become symptomatic or need to quarantine?
- Can any vulnerable people be safely distanced during our visit?
- Can we observe social distancing rules?
- As a precaution we will be hand washing and/or antibac’ing before and after our visit and request you do the same.
- Either party can end the visit if it’s felt safety will be or has been compromised.
- Precautions we will be continuing with:
- Informing you immediately if any of us become symptomatic or need to quarantine.
- Use of gloves and masks.
- Frequent hand washing and/or antibac’ing.
- Installations can continue on a case by case basis where the following working conditions can be adhered to:
- Rooms in which we are installing need to be vacated, along with access routes to said rooms.
- We respectfully insist that social distancing is adhered to. Should you need to come into a room in which we are working, masks must be worn if able.
- We will be continuing with our own protective measures during installs, including anti-bacing before/after visits, use of PPE, and wiping down surfaces after installations.
THINGS TO DO TO PREPARE FOR INSTALLATION:
- If able to, move ornaments and furniture away from the windows
so we do not have to touch things unnecessarily.
- Open a window for ventilation.
- Open internal doors leading to the installation area
so we do not have to touch them.
- Plan and decide how you will vacate the area and always keep a minimum of 2m (6 feet) under all circumstances.
- Strictly no face-to-face contact with vulnerable people, for example when providing acccess to your property.
Irrespective of lockdown or tiers, no visits will take place under any circumstances where anyone - team or customers - are symptomatic or needing to isolate. We are happy to reschedule any appointments.
We look forward to seeing you and wish you all a happy and safe 2021.
Adrian & Jacqui
When you need us
Give us a call: 01305 458761
Send us an email: email@example.com
Or send us a message via our website or social platforms: